FABULOUS LASH EXTENSIONS
Includes for both Full Set and Fills: Cleansing, priming, customized & unlimited amount of faux styled lashes, means I do not count lashes! Plus, I only use the most premium & superior lashes and application on the market.Whether you want a nice natural look or bombshell, you will have gorgeous lashes!
*Full Set of Classic Lashes: $199
One lash extension is applied to one of your lashes. Pretty and natural.
Fills: 2 Week-$60
* Full Set of Butterfly Effect (3D): $249
This is a new and revolutionary way to the lash industry developed in Russia. Means 2 to 7 lashes are applied to one of your lashes. They are extremely feather light, yet adds a fuller effect. Natural or Bombshell!
Fills: 2 Week-$85
AFTER CARE: Now that you have fabulous, lush lashes take note of these simple yet effective tips to maintain them.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first two hours.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing. ONLY use Oil-Free Makeup Remover. Any oil based products will cause your lash extensions to come off.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry. Or, you can dry your lashes by a hair dryer on the cool setting and blow them dry from the bottom up. It will fluff them back up.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- Recommended touch-up appointments every two to four weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.